[linux-dvb] rtptsaudio-0.2 released

Hello,

I've updated my rtptsaudio application.  It is available at:

http://www.linuxstb.org

rtptsaudio is an audio-only client for my dvbstream application

The main improvement is the integration of the mpeg-2 audio decoder (thanks
to libmad).  However, you still have the option of using an external decoder
if you prefer.  There are currently 3 audio output drivers:

"oss" - Linux Open Sound System
"mpa" - Output the raw mpeg audio stream (for recording or playback with
external player)
"pcm" - Output the uncompressed audio as PCM.

I would welcome feedback and suggestions for future releases.  Does anyone
need an ALSA driver?

Thanks,

Dave.