[linux-dvb] X display on DVB board?

Hi all,

is there a driver for using a DVB board as a X display? If not, is this
technically possible? Or is it only possible to feed MPEG2 data to the
board?

The problem I have is that I don't know if i should connect either the DVB
board or the graphics board to the TV:
If I connect the graphics board, I can display *ANYTHING* on the TV:
text mode, svgalib stuff, X etc., it even doesn't matter for me, if the
MPEG2 decoder on the DVB board remains unused. BUT I'm not able to run
those beautyful apps like VDR or DTV which use the OSD features of the DVB
board :-(.
Or does somebody know of some electrical circuit to switch between both,
maybe via the serial port, without destroying the video signal?

Cheers, Jonny <jonny@1409.org>