[linux-dvb] Re: dvbtune : why "Hotbird 13E: 10911v - srate 27500 ?? Doesn't work!" in dvbtune.c

Karim,

You can safely ignore that line.  They are very old comments and were only
relevent at the time for my experimentation with the "-x" option that tries
to use the Service Information to find other transponder frequencies on the
same satellite.

You should have no problems tuning to that channel on hotbird.

Regards,

Dave.