[linux-dvb] Re: Can't compile dvbtune : lots of undeclared objects

In article <5.1.0.14.1.20020130113740.009e2ec0@mail-host.pcmsgroup.com>,
   JohnW <John.Williams@pcmsdatafit.co.uk> wrote:
> At 12:35 30/01/02 +0100, you wrote:
> >Hi there,
> >
> >I downloaded dvbtune-0.2.
> >I have a 0.9+ DVB driver.
> >In the Makefile, I pointed INCS to ../DVB/ost/include and I typed make.
> >
> >The output is :
> >[root@jaya dvbtune-0.2]# make
> >gcc -I ../DVB/ost/include    -c -o tune.o tune.c
> >tune.c:126: parse error before `SpectralInversion'
> >tune.c:275: `FE_TUNER_HAS_LOCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
> >make: *** [tune.o] Error 1
> >
> >Is my INCS setting OK ?
> >Is it a driver version problem ?
> >
> >Thanks in advance,
> >Sincerely,
> >Karim

> Looks like a driver version problem. The tuning API has changed since
> the 0.9.3 version. You will need the latest CVS version.

I'm seeing exactly the same errors both last night after an update and
tonight from a newly installed update :-\

BTW couldn't get tuxzap to build with motv running. Is this a known issue?

Andy