[linux-dvb] Strange: a few channels only available during system-halt

Hello!

I can not receive and display certain TV-channels during normal
operation.
But they are received and displayed correcty during a system-halt!

Only a few channels are unviewable and unuseable for me due to
terrible quality, i.e. VIVA and N-TV. All others work fine.
After I issue a "halt" command -just before I should power down my
box- they are received and displayed perfectly by the DVB-s card!
I tried different versions (v 0.93, 11/2001 and 02/2002) of the
driver, but the result was always the same.
This happens with a rev 1.3 card. I tried a rev 2.1 card and it
worked fine without this problem. I use an old Asus T2P4 board with
a 133 MHz CPU. May be this behavior is due to the old PCI 2.0 slots?
Do You have any clues?

TIA
Matthias.

PS: I never had problems due to CPU or I/O speed. Even with two DVB
    cards working simultaneously under VDR.