[linux-dvb] Re: LinuxDVB/VDR newsserver?

Hi all,

Quoting Reiner Rosin (rosinr@web.de):

> I just asked myself after the last weeks of heavy posting in these two MLs,
> if it would be a good idea to setup a newsserver for this.
> First, I really like the comfort of reading and writing to newsgroups and
> second we could setup a lot of new groups, like vdr-hardware, vdr-foresale
> or some german groups for non-english speakers.
>
> What do you think of it? Am I the only one who would appreciate this?
>
> As I have don't have the ressources to do this, perhaps somebody out there
> is willing to do so?

I have asked our administration about the possibiliy to set up a news server
at linuxtv.org. I will be back with some information as soon as I get an
answer :-).

Bye... Szymon.
--
Szymon Polom, Project Manager Middleware       GPG Key-ID: E6EA36F2
convergence integrated media GmbH         http://www.convergence.de