[vdr] ANNOUNCEMENT: new section on www.linuxdvb.tv

Hi,

I finally found some time to update www.linuxdvb.tv. The major change is a
new software section where I want to collect all applications, patches and
tools needed to watch digital TV under Linux. Please have a look at the
section and email additions, suggestions and corrections. I hope that this
software section will make it easier to find the needed bits and pieces if
you are new to DVB under Linux.

Greetings,
hh

P.S. For the time being, I have removed the mailing list archive because I
still have to find a way to keep it up-to-date automatically.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index