From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]
On Behalf Of Tony Hoyle
Sent: 13 February 2002 21:59
To: fruit
Cc: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge dvb-t status?

fruit wrote:

> I'm getting results back from dvbtune with your mods.. just as I was
about
> to give up and return to analogue.

Great...  Now all I have to do is work out how to get video out of the
thing.

If anyone has made a .dvbrc for UK DVB-t it'd be nice to see it... my
attempts have been a dismal failure:

LNB ID 1 TYPE 2
   SAT ID 1 NAME "UK-DVB" LNBID 0 FMIN 650000000 FMAX 778000000
     TRANSPONDER ID 1 SATID 1 TYPE 2 FREQ 754166000 BANDWIDTH 0
GUARD_INTERVAL 2
       HIERARCHY 0 HP_RATE 2 LP_RATE 6 MODULATION 1 TRANSMISSION_MODE 1
        CHANNEL ID 1 TPID 600 NAME "BBC ONE" TYPE 0 VPID 601 APID 603

Is my best attempt so far, but tuxzap keeps reading the frequency as
zero, so I don't think I've got the syntax right.

Tony

--
"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more
security than wiping with decimal values." -- Norton SystemWorks 2002

tmh@nothing-on.tv
http://www.nothing-on.tv

linux-dvb" as subject.