[linux-dvb] Probs with recent CVS and DVB-T

Yep, that's the problem. lspci reports:

00:0f.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Technotrend Systemtechnik GmbH: Unknown device 0008
        Memory at ea009000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]

Sure enough, adding 0x0008 to the case list of Technotrend sub dev ids
in dvb.c:get_card_type() makes everything work again.

Next chance I get to shutdown my machine I'll have a closer look at
the card to see if I can find a revision number.

Many thanks.

Stuart

PS One other quick question, what is the 'new tree' you mentioned?
   There's nothing in my Feb 14th av7110 directory.