[linux-dvb] saa7146_core.o problems...

Hello,
I'm trying to use Siemens drivers with Broadlogic 2030 PCI card (BTW, is
it possible?). Unfortunately when I do "make insmod" in "driver" subdir,
I see that all drivers are "insmod-ed" until saa7146_core.o. This is the
output (without warning about "no license"):

saa7146_core.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including invalid IO or IRQ parameters

Of course, starting now, I have a lot of problems for dependencies
between modules (problems with saa7146_v4l.o, dvb.o, etc.).

In my kernel configuration, I have set as "module" all the options for
"Multimedia Devices" and "I2C support".

Can someone help me? Thank you.

PS: I apologize for my English :(

--