[linux-dvb] Problem with xawtv/zapping/kvdr/... (DVB)

Hello ;-))

 With every DVB release and every xawtv/zapping/kvdr/... release I have
 tried, I
 have the same problem (with or without xv) on my Matrox G400:

If the letters represent columns, it should be:
ab...xyz but what I get ...
yzab...x

For some channels, that's not a problem, because there is no yz, but
for
other it's quiete anoying...

I have an Hauppauge DVB-s rev 1.3 card, and I got this problem also
with
all XFree release I have tried... with the last kvdr, using xv I don't
have the problem, but the quality is not as good as with xawtv, and it
took me 100% of my CPU (xawtv don't seems to take anything
noticeable)...

Thanks you very much,

	Grégoire