[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-T PCI

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 08:22:59AM +0200, Wolfgang Wershofen wrote:
> Samstag, 31. August 2002 at 22:00 Ben Dooks wrote:
>
> > I have recently purchased one of these cards, and have verified it
> > works under windows-xp.
>
> > I am trying to use dvdtune (v0.3) and dvdstream (v0.4) with the
> > latest cvs driver (2-3 days old now).
>
> > I cannot get the card to tune...
>
> As you might have seen in the archives, I posted a similar problem to
> the list a few weeks before. Meanwhile I had a few words with Dave
> Chapman. Result: dvbtune does not work for Nova-cards with the latest
> drivers! Full featured DVB-s cards tune without any problem.
> Dave is working on the problem, but will solve it only for the
> NEWSTRUCT DVB-drivers. But also with NEWSTRUCT and dvbtune, both latest
> version from CVS, dvbtune doesn't work yet.
>
> The last version of DVB drivers I'm aware of, which work with dvbtune,
> are the ones from May 21st. You can get them from
> www.linuxdvb.tv/download.

I've tried the 21st May driver, and am still getting no luck. I've
applied Dave Chapman's tuning parameters for the DVB_T from his site,
and still getting nothing from the card (no lock)

I'll try and see if the NEWSTRUCT driver does any better

--
Ben

Klingon Washing Motto 1: Today is a good day to dry!

-- Type: application/pgp-signature