[linux-dvb] Re: dvb_net for WinTV/Nova-t

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 18:09, Ralph Metzler wrote:
> What is the difference to the normal dvb_net module?

In normal dvb_net module used functions that operate on sections:
allocate_section_feed, release_section_feed and so on. For WinTV/Nova-t it
doesn't work. So, I replaced those functions with functions that operate on
TS: allocate_ts_feed, release_ts_feed and so on. And then I build IP packets
from TS packets.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Nasonov