[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-T PCI

Hi all,

please use the simple szap, czap or tzap test programs to verify a
working driver first. The channel list format is pretty straightforward,
you can easily create a test list with some of your local transmitters.

fruit@ukgateway.net wrote:

> I see no-one has yet posted to say they've got dvbtune running with
> NEWSTRUCT dvb-s in response to your earlier request.

I verified the driver with both the NOVA-S cards and different revisions
of the full featured DVB-S cards.

If anybody encounters problems with a specific card revision please report.

Holger