[linux-dvb] WinTV Nova + devfs + NEWSTRUCT : No stream at all

Hi all,
I own a WinTV Nova (i guess thats a DVB-s without mpeg2 deoder?) and it
works under windows.
Now i tried to get it to run under linux, my system is a custom gnu
linux system
with a 2.4.20-pre5-ac2 (just upgraded to see if the problem was in the
2.4.18 kernel, but no difference)
kernel and i use devfs with devfsd. I pulled the cvs NEWSTRUCT version
and made the driver,
everything seams to work so far, when i do "make insmod" he only
complains about
not finding inputcore and event module as i ompiled them directly into
the kernel(is that allready wrong?),
ok then there are /dev/dvb/adapter0/{demux0,frontend0,net0,dvr0} (should
there be anything else with a nova card?)
then i can compile libdvb, everything works fine, i compile tuxzap and
start it, now i can tune to every channel,
at least he doesn't complain. So far so good, but now i leave the tuxzap
open press the dvr enable button
and try to cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0 to some textfile, but nothing,
zero length.
If I try to do an anylyze on the dvr0 it just waits endless for any
input, no message.
When tuxzap is disabled its the same with dvr0 but the other threee
devies seem to work according to analyze
and one last thing, when tuxzap is enabled and i try to access frontend0
it says device or resource busy
or something like that, but i guess thats normal? ahh yes and when i do
that cat'ing with any of the other devices
i also get zero strings.
Thanks for any help in advance
    BrainFrog
PS: If I have done something wrong, please tell me, cause thats the
first time I post to a mailinglist :)