Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[linux-dvb] Re: Ways to load the drivers
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: Ways to load the drivers
- From: Ronald Steininger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:15:32 +0200
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <200209131305.g8DD5vS21701@mailing.unile.it>
- References: <H2BYPU$4A9B4228A412F5668B24A90C9ED1DE0E@libero.it><email@example.com> <200209131305.g8DD5vS21701@mailing.unile.it>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Friday, September 13, 2002, 3:05:57 PM, you wrote:
>> Edit dvb.h (DVB_FIRM_PATH) and copy "Root" and "Dpram" in this dir.
ADD> but... why to edit dvb_firm_path in dvb.h? once compiled the drivers and
ADD> moved them in another dir, why to change dvb.h file?
Sorry for the bad order, I wrote that too fast:
First look in dvb.h, and edit the path if you want another dir (or use
this path, doesn't matter).
Then compile, copy and all is fine.
To unsubscribe send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe linux-dvb" as subject.
Main Index |