[linux-dvb] patch for 2.5 kernels

As I mentioned before the last patch was build for TV Nova and 2.5.27 (about 2
months ago). It doesn't run with kernels after 2.5.29. I've built a new one
(for driver from 13.09.2002), and it runs on 2.5.34 (I can only validate TV
Nova).
At the moment you can't enjoy the new features of 2.5 (p.e. Software
Suspend[of course you can try to manually rmmod the modules and then
suspend...]).

Further changes:
For other cards modules should insmod correctly now, too (Please test it!).
Unlike said last time, devfs support is Ok.
Includes some cosmetical changes - there could be done much more, but I try to
keep the patch as small as possible.

The new patch is there:
http://people.freenet.de/dvb.maf/patch-dvb.ns.20020913.maf.bz2
Maybe Ill make a tiny webpage for that soon.

Have fun,

Martin Fahr