[linux-dvb] Re: IP over DVB receiver cards for Linux

Please check www.pentamedia.com

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of h018@ied.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 1:27 PM
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: IP over DVB receiver cards for Linux

 Hi,

 Could anyone tell me if either of these known to work with linux 2.4.x ?

 1. http://www.technotrend.de/english/products/pcproducts3-2.html

 2. http://www.technisat.com/en/produkte/produkteview.php?kid=29,30&pid=631&PHPSESSID=972c43c4d701a1d5155d058a03ba20e5
(I did "Product search" for "DVB" and it has given me the above link for
"article 0000/4094  SkyStar 2 (TechniSat DVB PC Card)"
 or http://www.technisat.com/en/produkte/produkteview.php?kid=29,30&pid=1165&PHPSESSID=972c43c4d701a1d5155d058a03ba20e5
which seems to be a similar card with EON.

  thanks,

       John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
               ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##