[linux-dvb] Another question about conversion

I know this has been a very discussed argument, but there is still
something I cannot understand.
VDR produces .vdr files which are in Mpeg-Pes file format.
When I use PVAStrumento to produce a Mpeg-Ps file I cannot reproduce it
with a good audio.
Sometimes it's crappy, sometimes it's really fast, sometimes it's mute
(it seems to depend from the player?!?).
Now, If I right understand Mpeg-Pes is an MPEG2 file format so there
must be a tool to convert it witouth resampling it to Mpeg-PS format
(standard DVD file format, right?) so that I can burn it to a CD or a
DVD and make it played by any "normal" player.
I cannot find the right way to obtain a compliant Mpeg2 file.
Any of you could do it?

Thx

Luca

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Prova la convenienza di eBay: migliaia di articoli a prezzi senza confronto.

Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=529&d=18-9