[linux-dvb] Hauppauge DVB-C

after fighting many hours with undefined symbols,
various versions of modules.conf and after removing
all margi/* modules from my redhat-7.3 installation,
I could start tuxview and I could watch TV including
sound ( using siemens_dvb-20020928 ).
Remains a simple problem: how do I change a channel ?
The Tuner-button does nothing. I tried to compile tuxzap.
Going back to siemens_dvb-0.9.3 at least I could compile
this utility. But it works as well as the Tuner-button:
nothing happens. It reads the channel-list in my  .dvbrc,
but that's it.

Any help greatly appreciated

Edmund