[linux-dvb] Re: problems with dmxSctFilterParams and NEWSTRUCT

Jeremy Hall wrote:
> I put up a serial console.  works fine now, with the exception that I need
> to go and physically use the kbd--my lilo.conf adds
>
> console=ttyS1,115200 console=tty0
>
> to the usuals on the append line.  It does not seem to like a break, which
> is supposed to be a sysrq (and yes I have enabled sysrq in proc)

If you use minicom on your serial console you generate the sysrq
sequence like this: press ctrl-a, release key, press u (this generates
the break), then press 'k', 's', 'p' or whatever sysrq you want to
generate.

In some minicom configurations you can press alt-u instead of ctrl-alt/u.

hope this helps,

Holger