[linux-dvb] TwinHan VP-1020 support?

Has any progress been made on development of support for the TwinHan
VP-1020 DVB PCI card?

In the following message,

"Dr. Manfred Hartl" asked if a development card was available for
donation or loan.

TwinHan has a Linux SDK on their website, but I am not sure how it
interfaces with the Linux kernel and suspect there are pieces missing
from the package that make it useful.

Here's a link to the SDK:

http://www.twinhan.com/english/files/sdk%20for%20linux.zip

There is a precompiled library (libdtv.a/libdtv.so) and a demo app
(demo.c).  According to another person who tried it, the sample
application didn't do anything (possibly indicating that it's expecting
a driver that does not exist).

These cards are becoming a more common in North America now that some
vendors are importing them and they're around $100 USD.  The cards that
the linux-dvb project currently supports are not available for sale in
North America to my knowledge.

The following vendors carry this card:

http://www.sadoun.com/
http://www.mpeg2-dvb.com/

I am sure there are others, but those are the two that get the most
attention on the DVB forums and such.

I have attempted to contact TwinHan about Linux support, but have not
received a response from their technical support.  They do have an NDA
agreement posted on their web page, but I am not sure how to go about
submitting it and getting the required driver (and hopefully source) or
additional information.  Perhaps somebody else has been more successful
in this quest?

Any additional information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike.