[linux-dvb] New firmware question

Hi,

I've tried the new firmware (the one allowing time shifting with one card as
well as overheating it :-) with my DVB-C, and everything appeared to work
(i.e. output) except for tuning. It gets really close, but the FE_LOCK is
never there.

The driver announcement mentioned AV7111X, I don't know if this Hauppauge
DVB-C is similar to the TT or the Siemens card, but it has a AV7111GFN .

Just wondering if there is another reason it will not tune with that firmware,
or if I am just being daft and it is not supposed to work :-)

Best regards,
Dennis