[linux-dvb] Fwd: make insmod problems on new computer

on my new machine :
athlon xp 2000, via chipset with my old and good running fujitsu-siemens
dvb-s make insmod results

drivers 06232002

insmod: a module named dvbdev already exists
insmod: a module named dvb_net already exists
insmod: i2c-core: no module by that name found
insmod: videodev: no module by that name found
insmod: a module named dvb_filter already exists
insmod: a module named dmxdev already exists
insmod: a module named VES1893 already exists
insmod: a module named VES1820 already exists
insmod: a module named L64781 already exists
insmod: a module named SP8870 already exists
insmod: a module named tda8083 already exists
insmod: a module named stv0299 already exists
insmod: a module named tuner already exists
insmod: a module named saa7146_core already exists
insmod: a module named saa7146_v4l already exists
insmod: a module named dvb_demux already exists
insmod: a module named dvb_frontend already exists
dvb.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
including invalid IO or IRQ parameters
make: *** [insmod] Error

the same card has worked fine in my old machine (with same drivers). how
can i setup  my machine to work coorectly with my dvb-s?

greetings
Mike Neuhaus