[linux-dvb] Re: cant get nova-t to work

Just out of interest, did you manage to get the dvbtune program
to work with the NEWSTRUCT driver? I notice it requires OST header files
which I've pulled from the latest regular DVB tree
but on starting (using the latest NEWSTRUCT CVS) I get:

 ./dvbtune -c 0 -f 505833000 -i
tuning DVB-S to L-Band:14, Pol: Srate=0, 22kHz=off
ERROR setting voltage
: Invalid argument
ERROR setting tone
: Invalid argument

?? Has anyone had any more luck getting dvbtune to work?

Chris Pitchford <cpitchford@intrepid.co.uk>