[linux-dvb] SECA2

Hello,

This mail is just to inform you I am having big trouble trying to make
VDR 1.0.4 and old driver working with new Canal+ seca2 cards.

It used to worked after looping insmod/rmmod until ASTON string appears
in /var/log/messages logfile (I had to renable tracing in dvb.c code).

I have also tried some other linuxdvb driver versions including
NEWSTRUCT (the one just before NEWHEAD) and waiting for the same string
ASTON.

Whatever configuration I have, first coded channel syncs well but after
a few switchs to other channels nothing appears on screen. I have to do
rmmod/insmod loop again.

I have found some information on Hauppauge site saying we need to have
the latest driver (v2.10) to be able to receive/decode Canal+ and ASTON
CAM v1.04 or 1.05 (I have 1.05 version).

I don't have any Windows machine to do the test but I am quite confident
    that it is working well as CAM support as always been far better on
Windows.

We definitely need better CAM Support on Linux.

Patrick.