[linux-dvb] Re: Patch for cards with the Philips CD1516 tuner box (spXXXX?)

At 19:41 14.10.2002 +0200, Robert Schiele wrote:
>Note that my Hauppauge DVB-C (Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev2.1) does
>no longer tune to any channel.  When I back out this patch from HEAD
>revision, the card tunes again.

Same for me with Siemens DVB-C rev. 1.5. Here's a patch that I can get
sometimes to tune to QAM128 channels. It seems that there are either
different versions of Siemens DVB-C boards or differences in cable
transmissions because same code do not work for every Siemens user.
REL-0-9-2 tunes every time to QAM128 for me but I get some glitches every
now and then, QAM64 is perfect in both newstruct and REL-0-9-2.

Kende