[linux-dvb] Re: NEWSTRUCT crash with big EPG data

Hi Javier,

Javier Lopez wrote:
> Ok, I will try. But I have no idea where to begin. Can you tell me how
> can I find the position at source code where are epg buffers definitions?

there are no EPG buffers. You can adjust the Demultiplexer ringbuffer
size using the DMX_SET_BUFFER_SIZE ioctl.

When you want to catch ARM crashes you might want to add some debug
printk()'s in the outcom() functions in av7110.c and watch for typical
command sequences before a crash.

Holger