[linux-dvb] Re: Nebula Electronics DTT card

In message <3996dea74b.richard@proton.acorn>
          Richard Walker <runnyhunny@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> It would be terrible if they invented their own API!

Update for those interested:

Hi Richard

Thanks for the advice. I can confirm that we will be following the existing
standard for the API.

As for releasing information about the card, much as we would like to we
can't. The reason is that the tuner and demodulator used on the card are
very new devices and we are bound by Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) with
the manufacturers.

Regards

The Support Team
Nebula Electronics Ltd.

OK, so it's a pain about the lack of information, but if they are going to
stick with the existing DVB API, then that's not too bad.  Hurrah!

--
Richard.

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me.  When I'm sixty-four."