	From: Stefan Pollack [mailto:Stefan.Pollack@imk.FhG.de]
	Sent: Mon 6/2/2003 2:07 PM
	To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
	Subject: [linux-dvb] Decoding a DSM-CC object carousel

	Hi everybody,

	I´m new to this list and I hope someone can help me.

	I have a Sharp Zaurus PDA trying to write my own little MHP for it.
	I want to use a DVB-T PCMCIA card with an adapter to CF and plug it into
	the Zaurus.
	Then I want to implement a basic MHP stack but one of the nastiest
	things will be the decoding of the DSM-CC object carousel to the
	temporary file system.
	Is there any open source project or similar related stuff that I can use ?
	Doing this would take definitely too much time, so I need an
	implementation of this that I can rely on.

	Thanks for your help.
	Greets
	Stefan