[linux-dvb] Re: Can't tune to the Hi-Band

Torben Wilk wrote:
Hallo!

To receive any channel at all with my Nova-S, I had to raise the SLOF to 11900. But I can't tune to channels on the Hi-Band, also with Windows it works quite well. I've tried changing the frequencies for days now - can't get it working.

Anybody got any suggestions?
What kind of LNB are you using? If you have anything else than a 'universal LNB' you have to modify the relevant LOF defines in your application, e.g. szap:

/* LNB hi/lo band switch frequency in kHz */
#define SWITCHFREQ 11700000
/* LNB hi/lo band local oscillator frequencies in kHz */
#define LOF_HI 10600000
#define LOF_LO 9750000

If you have a LNB that uses DiSEqC commands instead of the usual 22kHz to switch in the high band you have to add this...

Holger