[linux-dvb] Re: CVS-version of the driver gives worse SNR than pre2

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 01:50:13PM +0200, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> Mikko Tuumanen wrote:
> > I'm using Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-T.
> > More than 0 BlockErrors cause visible errors on the screen, so I can't
> > upgrade until this is fixed.
> >
> > Any idea what's causing this?
>
> No, but you can help us find out by trying the frontend driver from CVS
> with the 1.0.0-pre2 driver (I assume this works without compilation
> problems). Then we'll know if it's the frontend driver or something
> else.

I'm seeing the same problem -- Hauppage Nova-T, Grundig 29504-401
frontend.

When you say 1.0.0-pre2 driver, do you mean everything except the code
in the frontend directory? And is 1.0.0-pre2 tagged in CVS? (Not
entirely sure how I get a list of available tags out of a CVS
repository).

cheers,

Phil