[linux-dvb] Re: Error compiling CVS dvb-kernel

Michael,

The only difference I can see is, that you have MODVERSIONS set, which I don't have. This shouldn't be the cause of the problem, although I'm not sure. Perhaps you can try it out.
I haven't tried this yet ...

Another thing is, that the #include stuff in "dvb_functions.c" is very unordered. I sorted them in the order of importance, perhaps this fixes the problems for you -- although this should not be the cause either.
... but I just updated to your new "dvb_functions.c" and it compiles beautifully -- whatever you did seems to have fixed it.

Thanks v much for the speedy fix!

Rich