[linux-dvb] Re: Support for DVB-C analog module

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 03:14:37PM +0200, Michael Hunold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just commited basic support for the analog-module of the DVB-C
> to the "dvb-kernel" CVS tree.

$ banner Woooooooouuuuuuhhhhhh!!! ^G^G^G^G^G^G

*Many* thanks for that! I'll test it asap!

> Some stuff does not work:
> - analog audio does not work. does the msp3400 need to be reprogrammed?

Do you have seen our msp3400 hacks at DVB HEAD from april this year?

> - one field is "missing", so the picture is very bad and
> capturing does not work neither. this needs to be investigated by
> looking at the programming the windows driver uses for the saa7146
>
> Anyway: if you have a DVB-C with an analog module, you can go ahead test
> it. Patches are always welcome. 8-)
>
> CU
> Michael.

Ciao,
Andreas
--
Andreas Kool (akool@akool.de * akool@isdn4linux.de * http://www.akool.de)
PGP: 3FBF2411 Fingerprint: B5 35 34 74 25 60 2A 7A  89 06 92 C4 08 BA A5 BD