[linux-dvb] Re: xawtv-3.88 with SAA7146

The link is dead... My Nova-CI-s has SAA7146 too and is budget card;) See your /var/log/messages after loading DVB driver a if you see

TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-S PCI
TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-C PCI
TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-T PCI
TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-CI PCI
SATELCO Multimedia PCI
KNC1 DVB-S ????

then you have budget card :)

Full featured are these cards:
Siemens cable card PCI rev1.5
Siemens/Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev1.3
Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev?(unknown0)?
Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev?(unknown1)
Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev?(unknown2)
Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev1.3 or 1.6
Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev2.1 or 2.2
Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI DVB-T
Technotrend/Hauppauge Nexus PCI DVB-S

Michal

Doug You wrote:
its from
technotrend(http://www.technotrend.de/english/products/pcproducts3-1.htm
l) with SAA7146 chipset(isn't it?)
here is in CA, US. I got DISH Network, need a channel list for szap app,
i am digging into getting it now but where i can get. thx much.

But KNC card is a budget card, isn't it? Then you can't use xawtv to
watch digital stream.

Which card do you have?
You could try a combinaison of mplayer and szap if you only have a
budget card as xawtv really don't work with budget cards...

	Grégoire
http://www-ima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@magma.unil.ch