[linux-dvb] INVERSION_AUTO used by latest scan breaks grundig_29504-401 fe

The latest scan code defaults to using the "INVERSION_AUTO" parameter of the frontend. Unfortunately this breaks my Nova-T card since the grundig 401 frontend does not support this mode.

This reveals a couple of problems:
- The scan and vdr-1.2.0 applications both ignore the frontend flag for "FE_CAN_INVERSION_AUTO" and will ask for this mode even if the frontend doesn't claim to support it.

- The grundig_29504-401 apply_frontend_param() aborts and returns "-EINVAL" if the application tries to set INVERSION_AUTO, but the ioctl code which calls this function just ignores the return code.

The result is a bit of a mess. Ideally all three bits of code need to change.

Does anyone else want to fix the frontend code and scan application or should I try to fix it myself?

Jon