[linux-dvb] Re: new card VisionPlus DTV-T

Paul Andreassen wrote:
This new card has a Comtech DVBT-6k07 tuner which uses a NXT6000
demodulator and BT8x8 for PCI communications.

I have found what I believe to be the i2c commands for a tuner at
http://www.comtech-tw.com.tw/DVBT-6K07.pdf .  They seem very confusing.

Reading the mail list I have found the driver for BT8x8 based cards in
the CVS at /dvb-kernel/linux/drivers/media/dvb/frontends/nxt6000.c .

Do I only have to add a new *_set_tv_freq() function and change
nxt6000_attach to detect the new tuner?
Basically yes. Well, I suppose Florian's driver for the Nebula cards should work after minor modifications. To be sure you'll have to compare also the demodulator register settings, these might vary a little with the used Tuner too...

Holger