[linux-dvb] Freeing frontend private data

Er, seems to be a bit of a problem.. or else I'm being stupid.

If I pass a kmalloced memory buffer to dvb_register_frontend() as follows:

dvb_register_frontend (tda10045h_ioctl, i2c, (void*) tda_state,
&tda10045h_info);

(ie. tda_state is kmalloced)

How am I meant to free it up when it is detached? The signature of the detach
method is:
void tda10045h_detach (struct dvb_i2c_bus *i2c);

Which doesn't give me any direct access to the frontend structure being
freed.. I suppose I could get the adapter and mess about inside its private
lists of frontends, but that seems horrible!