[linux-dvb] Skystar 2

Hi, I'm new to mailing groups and I hope this questions hasn't been discussed:
I have got a Skystar 2 DVB card, I try to install the linux-dvd-1.0.0-pre3 driver, but if I run "make insmod" in the drivers subdir I get the following error message:
insmod input; \
insmod evdev; \
insmod dvb-ttpci.o;
Using /lib/modules/2.4.20-gentoo-r2/kernel/drivers/input/input.o
Using /lib/modules/2.4.20-gentoo-r2/kernel/drivers/input/evdev.o
dvb-ttpci.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
I'm using gentoo, kernel 2.4.20-gentoo-r2 with Video Support for Linux installed as module...
Perhaps some encountered the same problem and can help me.
With kind regards
Benjamin