[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar 2

KaPtain Cugel wrote:
Hi, I'm new to mailing groups and I hope this questions hasn't been discussed:
I have got a Skystar 2 DVB card, I try to install the linux-dvd-1.0.0-pre3 driver
hi,

you will have no luck using this driver as the skystar 2 card isn't supported by it. there is only a binary driver for the skystar 2 but you won't be able to run programs like VDR with this driver. it comes with some basic tuning programs but nothing real. get a nova + dxr3 or a fullfeatured card (skystar 1, siemens, hauppauge, tt).

tobi