[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-kernel and 2.5.71?

Gregoire Favre wrote:
On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 09:03:53PM +0200, Holger Waechtler wrote:

Yes, all the people with bt878 based PCI cards and/or USB-DVB adapters. Those are not supported by the release tree since this code is too new.

OK, and people like me that don't like the buggy recordings made with
the DVB HEAD ;-)
Hmm, we want to release the DVB/ tree next time, can you please explain a bit more in detail what exactly the problem is? Basically the code should work reliable for the supported cards, if not we'll have to fix it as soon as possible...

Do you have some time to think about it and prepare a patch?

Unfortunately I just have enough time to test the patch ;-)
:) (I don't believe you;)

Well, you are right, as I am in the last months of my five years thesis,
in fact I don't even have the time to test patch...but ;-)
well, 5 years -- then some hours more or less shouldn't make a difference anymore, right?
:)

Holger