[linux-dvb] Re: Slow i2c problem

Hello Johannes,

Anyway, IIRC Michael Hunold once told me that he had a hard time
getting I2C to work reliably. Maybe he just ran out of patience
fiddling with that stuff once it worked...
This was due to the corruption that took place, when I rewrote the i2c routines to use irq based transmission. I reliably got debi oops messages and later a TS lockup, so I gave up my efforts.

As I already said: feel free to rewrite the i2c code, it was the first code that worked for me when I wrote the driver.

I2C has to work with my analog tv cards, of course...

CU
Michael.