[linux-dvb] dvb-ttpci-budget module oopses if removed while in use

While inserting an removing the dvb-ttpci-budget module I noticed that the module use count always stays at 0, even when the device is in use by VDR. If I then try to remove the module then there is an oops when what looks like the next IRQ is delivered from the hardware.

Surely the module use count for the dvb driver should be incremented when the device is open. It looks like it is a bit tricky since it is the generic DVB code which deals with the open/close states, but there must be some way of signifying that the module can not be safely removed.

Jon