[linux-dvb] tuxzap

Detlef.Rothe@onlinehome.de writes:
 > Hi,
 > I successfully compiled the Tuxzap-programs from the metzlerbros
 > homepage but I can't run the programs because I don't know where to find
 > the required files, mentioned in the readme file:
 >
 > The programs now also look into /etc/dvb for dvbrc and dvbfavX files
 >
 > I don't have a subdirectory /etc/dvb. Do I need to installed something
 > else or have I overlooked something?
 >
 > Thanks for your help
 > Detlef

There sample dvbrc files in the libdvb package. You can use tuxzap or
ntuxzap to create dvbfavx files. You can also use satscan or conv from the
libdvb package and a list from satcodx.com to create a dvbrc by either
scanning the transponders in the satco file or converting it directly.

Marcus

| mocm@metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |