[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with dvb and kernel 2.5.72

Hello Dirk,

scripts/Makefile.build:35: *** kbuild: lib/Makefile - Use of L_TARGET is replaced by lib-y in 2.5. Please fix!. Stop.
make: *** [lib] Error 2
We have our own version of "lib/Makefile" in the "dvb-kernel" tree, because some part of the patch did not make it into the kernel yet.

Apparently, lib/Makefile has been changed because of the changes in the kernel build system. I've updated the file, so that it should work with 2.5.72 now.

Dirk
CU
Michael.