[linux-dvb] Re: Missing LOCK with tda10045h

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 08:09:09PM +0200, Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> Try setting everything to AUTO, except Bandwidth. The TDA10045H can
> autodetect all the parameters, but if you provide them, Andrew's code
> disabled the autodetection, IIRC. I think autodetection is fast enough to
> always utilize it.

> That might make the scan work as well...
the scan works now, but only scanning the last tuned transponder (with
option -c), which makes the 'scan' in an unknown environment a bit
useless ;)

is somebody already working on this issue ? Though I don't know the dvb
driver infrastructure at all, I have some C coding experience, so maybe
I look at it...

--
c u
henning