[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with DVB, hw_sections=0, channelchange and old data

--On den 23 juni 2003 14:03 +0200 Johannes Stezenbach <js@convergence.de> wrote:

FWIW, I can confirm this bug. It's actually easy to reproduce if
you tune to somewhere and then run './test_sec_ne 0'.
'./test_sections 0' shows that there is more than one section
buffered somewhere.
Would you agree that this is a bug that should be fixed?

It does confuse my and other's software, and makes them need
a work around that at least with my workaraound also possibly
slows things down a little bit (since I might trow away sections
that I could really use just in case they are old and I can't
tell if they are).

/ragge