[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with DVB, hw_sections=0, channelchange and old data

--On den 23 juni 2003 15:34 +0200 Johannes Stezenbach <js@convergence.de> wrote:

Would you agree that this is a bug that should be fixed?
Sure. It must be fixed asap.
Ok, good! I will gladly leave that to you guys, I am not
that familiar with the driver.

Would the same problem also appear on a Nova style card?

(The thing that lead up to this was a guy with a Nova card
that had problems with my plugin, and when upgrading my
installation to start out frech I stumbled on this problem.
I am still not sure what the Nova problem is. :-)

/ragge