[linux-dvb] Re: Full sys-lock

I used to get this quite readily, but admittedly haven't seen it in a
while.

I'm now running 2.4.21 with the stock linuxtv driver 1.0.0-pre3. When I
used to experience this problem I found leaving the machine still for a
few minutes after insmod'ing the drivers meant it would usually survive
dvbstream/tune.. Don't know if that will help you.. YMMV