[linux-dvb] Re: Set up a network interface

David Vidal Rodríguez wrote:
Hello everyone!
Anybody been successful setting up a dvbnet interface and receiving data from it? What has to be set up?
See http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2003/06-2003/msg00662.html and the following mails, this approach works fine for the Nova style cards and should work as well for fullfeatured cards. The B2C2 and bt8xx based cards crash for some reason after a while, there is still a bug somewhere that needs to get fixed.

I'm particularly interested in a DVB-T network interface, but I'll heartly appreciate all of your comments.
Just use e.g. tzap for tuning, everything else should work as above. On the wen you also find some HOWTOs which describe how to set up a network connection over DVB.

Holger